Tuesday, February 6, 2007

FUCKING SCIENTOLOGISTS/ALLAN FAT-FUCK

*this was one of my earlier attempts to sort this mess out and write everything down. As you can see, it's a complicated mountain of shit. It's also the truth...I have an amazingly retentive memory. It's one of many reasons I've always been so damned arrogant. As for the scientologist story....It takes a lot out of me, but anyway, here's the short version:I've been telling them to "get the fuck out of my face!" for about 8 or 9 years without realizing that all three of my apartments were in buildings full of nothing but scientologists, Who've had me under surveillance for about that long.


What I didn't know until my recent experience is that when you piss them off enough to be declared a "Suppressive Person." You become a "Target" Which means they consider you fair game for anything up to and including murder. They don't care about any laws that exist outside of their cult. That means that they hurt people all the time and get away with it.

It got really bad after I made fun of them onstage at the comedy store where I'd been performing stand up.First they started following me around. Then they started calling the cops on me whenever I left my apartment, Then they started to hang around outside my apartment in shifts and chant all kinds of nonsense, while depriving me of sleep by banging on the wall above by bed.

Finally they poisoned me. I know exactly who did this. He's a fat fuck named "Allan" who had keys to my apartment and everyone else's...I called my friend who came to get me at 3:00 Am. I didn't realize until he came to get me that I'd been awake for about 3 or 4 weeks.

At first I was just going to stay with him until I could get some sleep but it just wouldn't happen. I'm quite certain that I was hypnotized not to be able to sleep and that they were eventually going to kill me and make it look like I committed suicide. (They do this all the time)

He flew home with me and I was taken to the emergency room. They gave me something to make me sleep, then I saw a shrink who confirmed that I wasn't psychotic and gave me a months supply of a drug called "seroquel" to help me sleep and ease paranoia..

After being home with my parents for a few months the memory stared to fade and I started to believe people who told me that none of this happened and that I'd suffered a nervous breakdown. (*Huge mistake. I was more than right the first time.)

I went back to L.A. and lived on a boat in Marina Del Ray where minor incidents occurred such As a man driving by in a Car Pantomiming a gun with his fingers and pretending to shoot me with it, A woman in what looked like a naval uniform Pointing at me and saying "Someone's watching you" Etc.

My friends would all tell me the same thing..."remember what happened last time", don't go down that road again."

The guy I was renting the boat from had a stroke or some strange problem and wouldn't let me rent the boat from him anymore so I had no choice but to call the lady I rented my last apartment from and move into another apartment owned by the same company (E.G.L) in the same neighborhood....and sure enough there were people hanging around outside the apartment, following me around, ]I even heard someone say something about recognizing my voice on a wire tap....One day I came home and smelled gas when I opened the door. Sure enough the stove had been turned on and not lit, filling the entire apartment with gas. If I had so much as flicked a cigarette lighter I would've been dead.

I went online and discovered that the church of scientology has a Para-military wing called the Sea Org that wears fake naval uniforms.(*actually the Sea Org controls everything. The higher-ups are usually on a cruise ship docked on some tropical island)

They have an intelligence department called the Guardians office, and that I did not have a nervous breakdown that everything I originally believed had in fact happened.

This is the short version. I left out a lot of things like how I called the cops and they did absolutely nothing, How I begged them to investigate but no one listened to me, how I came home to find that my computer had been tampered with and wouldn't restart. (causing me to lose five years of writing incidentally)

Phew...like I said...it takes a lot out of me. But I swear to God it's all true.

My friend was actually with me a long time ago when they pointed some weird camera at us in his car and undoubtedly ran a make on his plates. Other than that I've been alone through most of this which makes my story very difficult to believe.

There you have it. Ordinarily I'd freely admit to being completely insane, but I'm not delusional, and I'm not a paranoid schizophrenic. I'm just an American Art school drop out who used to wear a cape.

This matter needs to be investigated and "Allan" The fat fuck who lives at 5922 Carlton way needs to be arrested and put in jail. He looks like Sam Kinnison and usually wears a bandana.

He's pig-like with a fat round face and can usually be found crawling through the dumpster looking for God knows what.

Anyone who moves into this apartment building, The Shangri Lodge on Tamarind or 1600 Bronson should know that they are surrounded by scientologists and probably under surveillance.

P.S. Also beware "Vicente" at 1600 Bronson2/4/079/11 must have been an inside Job. SCIENTOLOGY AND MEXICO are responsible for a decade of shit in this country and thousands upon thousands of deaths.

They have breached our Government. A Hungarian Scientologist next door neighbor of mine once confided in me that "There's no difference between Democrat and Republican and that it doesn't matter who the President is. The President has no power."He would know wouldn't he?

I'm not making this up. It's time to start taking this shit seriously.This same neighbor shouted "No! All you're suffering from is sleep deprivation!" from outside when I was on the phone with a 911 operator screaming about what drugs may have been put into my food and drinking water.

This man lived right next door to me when I lived at 5922 Carlton way in apt #207 in 90028. A friend of mine's apartment in another building near Hollywood/Highland also happened to be 207.

207 may be a kind of code the Scientologists have for what sort of person lives in this apartment. They've got everyone under surveillance; therefore they know who you are.

If you're a certain "type," they show you apt # 301. If you're a "Type" like my friend and I, they show you 207.



207s like incense and rock-n-roll.


THE LADIES:


Lots of female Scientologists remind me of Linda Trip. They've got the sexy ones outside in form fitting blue and navy stewardess skirts, but the other women of Scientology are divided into 2 types of obnoxious freaks with an unquenchable thirst for power and control.


Type A:

Linda Trip.I think scientology sent Linda Trip into the white house to set up Clinton. The way she became such a "close friend" to Monica Lewinski before ratting her out and creating problems for her, the President, and the rest of the country, fits a pattern I've become all too familiar with. Popular people with abrasive personalities and cracked peeling skin most likely owe their success to manipulation and mind control. The nose job's not enough babe. You're ugly on the inside.

Type B:

Rosie O'Donnell. Uuuuughhhh. These women run a lot of the "Agencies" in L.A. that are actually fronts for Scientology. Sterling Entertainment comes to mind.There was one right by my apartment on Carlton Way at the corner of Carlton and Gower. They're always out to scam someone. They call you and tell you that they saw your headshot and they want you to audition for the Spiderman 2.

"But I can't afford headshots!"

"Oh well someone must've referred you….you have experience right!"

"Yes sir!"

"Great! Terry Gilliam's directing a Prequel to Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. We want you to wear a slash wig and play the Brown buffalo. If I sign you, it will cost you 300 dollars."

"But if I sign with you, doesn't that mean that you work for me. An agent's supposed to get 10%. How'bout I audition for you, and then you can find me some work? You work for me and that's how I'd prefer to handle it."

Then he'll sigh.

"I thought you said you had experience." Click.

Maybe these rat fucks set this accident in motion.They wanted me to work for them, but I turned down the interview when I realized who they were and what they were doing.

I think "Rose" was part of the name…. Something Rose Agency…Rose Studios…… I wonder if even the "legitimate" agencies aren't tied to Scientology.Actors Reps anyone? Holy Shit! Pete loved my audition. They were probably trying to recruit me in the beginning.

God...people still can't believe this? "Okay with me."

I wonder if any of the hot camel women in the stewardess outfits ever raped me while I was unconscious. They've been up my ass for a decade. Somebody's jackin off . I'm sure they want my sperm. When I lived at the Shangri-lodge there was a hot-ass single mom that looked just like Pam Dawber.

God was she hot. She asked me if I was strong once. I proved it by opening the gate for her. Phew….I gotta tell ya, she was the closest I ever came to letting my guard down.

My heart still belonged to the little mermaid from Gainesville at this point, and she must've been under their thumb since before I moved to Frisco.I love calling it that. I had a miserable time there. People who live near the Tower Records I worked in still wear Slash wigs on Halloween in honor of me. I shook hands with George Clinton (Dr.Funkenstein) after the two of us exited the same dirty ass bus, and afterwards decided to wear my wig every god damn day.

Tower records was very cruel to me. Rest in pieces Solomon. We've seen the last of good king Russ.

Anyway, the little Mermaid used to hang out at the Bourgeois pig (on Franklin Avenue, across the street from the Shangri lodge and the church of scientology celebrity center) in 1997 when I lived here between New York and Frisco.

She would call me long distance everyday.I was a valuable friend after Bette Midler dumped her. Bette Midler and I came from the same town and went to high school together. Rumor has it that in High-school, Bette Midler had a crush on me. When I left college, she had my little mermaid.Serves me right. I laughed at Ani Difranco and called the "no doubt" girl an annoying ho from Orange county. I just wasn't as sensitive as I needed to be.

Another problem might be that she's a sociapath. The kind'a dame who'll play wit you're heart for years, and then feel scorned when you've had enough of it. If they had her tapped, they knew who I was before I moved to San Francisco.When I left San Francisco to return to L.A. in late 1998 I had a glow in the dark star on my forehead. "Nancy Botwin" drove to Frisco to pick me up and take me back to the paradise city. I slept on her and "Agent Scottsons" couch for 2 weeks before moving into the Shangri-lodge.


Now that I think about it…that probably was Pam Dawber. She is a scientologist and I'm sure they had to break her down to nothing in order for that to happen. That's what happens in the Shangri-lodge.

The novel I would've finished a long time ago without their interference would have been called the Relentless Pursuit of Nothing.

They've probably tried to steal that title at some point, but that's mine and I got Brothas that can vouch for that shit.

"Daybreak At Bloom In The Valley" is really my second or third novel in many ways. How do you like it so far?

I wish I weren't handicapped with the obligation of having to save my country from a painfully obvious conspiracy. I'd rather just write a Psychadelic Mermaid fantasy Epic. I love Mermaids. They have such a powerful affect on the Id that the might as well exist.

There's a small torture detail I haven't covered, involving the use helicopters to torture me and keep me awake. On 2 occasions that I can remember right now, they'd hover directly above my apartment building and shine the search light directly into my window.

They'd show up when I went Hiking. They were always there. They've ruined millions of otherwise beautiful moments. Fight Scientology. Question Scientology. Resist Scientology. Overcome Scientology. Beat Scientology. Expose Scientology. Investigate Scientology. Don't be fooled by Scientology. Don't be fooled by anyone.

No comments: