Tuesday, February 6, 2007

NOT FORGOTTEN


I suddenly remembered a brief encounter from 2000/2001. I was in my apartment at 1600 Bronson. I heard the noise of tiny objects being thrown at my window. I looked outside. A very thin Hispanic male in a white tank top with a shaven head, glasses and a moustache was standing outside smiling and hoping to start a friendly conversation with me. I'm a very private person and was certainly in no mood to be bothered by some stranger throwing things at my window.

(he had met me years ago at a party in frisco. He seemed like a nice enough guy but I had forgotten all about him. Hence his screen name. This was his attempt to enter my world the same way he and others entered the lives of my friends in the Bay area and elsewhere. This is not bizzare and I'm not paranoid. This is Scientology. This-is-what-they-do. This is why they are dangerous.)

He asked a few questions about the manager that I couldn't answer and then another question I didn't quite understand, to which I rudely answered "No! This is my apartment!" At which point the young man stormed off yelling "He don't like Mexicans!" (not true) I soon began to feel hounded and harassed by everyone in the neighborhood, until I eventually had no choice but to assume they were all a bunch of miserable assholes.

Is this where my troubles began? Does this young man know exactly what happened to me a block away at Carlton Park Apartments in 2005 and again at a building owned by the same company on Lexington Ave. in 2006?

I'm just some insane conspiracy theorist but I have to wonder. I wonder how that guy would look without the moustache, the glasses and all of his hair grown back.

I wonder if this guys down with Vicente the meatball thief.*

*(Vicente is an illegal immigrant who kept a key to my apartment whenhe lost his job as an apartment manager. He was drunk and shirtless when I met him. I don't hold that against him, but he was the first Mexican I ever noticed following me around. No sooner had I moved into the apartment building, he was pressuring me to get him a job. He followed me to the store I worked in and cornered me on the sales floor. I had no Idea who the hell he was. I only got to know who he was because of repeated run ins such as this one. On another such occasion, he corneren me at the mailbox demanding to know where I worked, in spanish no less. I wouldn't tell him.)

I wonder if this guy's part of "THE MEXICAN REVOLUTIONARY ARMY." Is that what all those people meant when they yelled "He has no Idea what he's uncovered?" They kept saying

"He gone blow the whistle on scientology!" Was that intended to confuse me or were they all that stupid.


Is there a link between the Church of Scientology and The MEXICAN REVOLUTIONARY ARMY?

It's a small neighborhood.

Did an entire neighborhood GANG*(Carlos is a gang member.) up on me because some asshole went around telling everyone I hated Mexicans?

I think I could probably guess this guys name if I had to. I think it starts with a C.....CARLOS!...That's it! What a FORGOTTEN BOY! *His MYSPACE SCREEN NAME IS FORGOTTEN BOY

I don't know the extent of your involvement Holmes, but you know something and I remember everything. Especially the fact that whoever poisoned me and tortured me with sleep deprivation tried to kill me and destroyed my life.

Some of my close friends don't seem quite like themselves these days, and the first thing I said to "Superman" when he came to rescue me was "These people were trying to brainwash me!"

Come to think of it, There have been lots of hostile Mexicans in Aberdeen lately. Were those folks at cactus willies part of your GANG? Just how big is your Army? I hope I didn't just blow your whole damn shit.

You want to explain yourself Holmes, or should I just go ahead and email my concerns to the CITY OF LOS ANGELES OFFICE OF THE MAYOR?

Remember the Mexican Rockabilly revolution that began in 2001? That was Mexico’s attempt to marry themselves to American cultural history. They literally ripped off Elvis’s hair and wore it on their own heads like toupees. They were young Mexicans in the 2000’s imitating white people from the fifties who were imitating black people. That goes for Elvis, Jerry-Lee-Lewis, Bill Clinton, Buddy Holly. Rock-a-billy is an American Art form. It didn’t come from Mexico, and these people did not come from America. Rock-n-roll is still the blues. The blues and Jazz are American art forms that were created by Black Americans, who had to overcome slavery by the way.

The Mexicans stole these things from white America with no respect and no regard for the actual history.

Their recent history is not real history. It’s an ignorant cartoon recreation of our own history. It’s a program. It’s all one big program.

That’s why Carlos wants us to think he’s the Bob’s Big Boy. This is why he claims to be half Mexican. If I see pictures of his Caucasian father or mother, if yours truly is in fact the model, I will laugh my ass off. It’s bullshit. This is an attack on American soil. We are being invaded. We are under attack. This is Scientology. This-is-what-they-do!

I’ve had enough of this bullshit. I want my government back. I want my country back. I want my friends back. I want my women back. I want my life back, and you shit-monkeys owe me a decade plus interest. Get out! Get the fuck out of my country right now!

1/24/07 I received what may have been a threatening phone call this morning from (323)-296-3362.

I'll admit that the message was slurry, so I'm only 98% sure that what I heard was "You're going to war with me now......There's blood." in a Mexican accent.


If I drew any blood by typing this Blog, than I drew blood that would have otherwise been my own. I didn't ask for any blood, but:

KISS MY ASS. THAT BIG-EARRED VENTRILOQUIST DUMMY (YOU SHITS ENGINEERED?) TO SIT IN THE WHITE-HOUSE AND WAGE WAR IN IRAQ WHILE YOU INVADE THE UNITED STATES AND BRAINWASH ITS CITIZENS UNTIL YOU'VE MADE THE COUNTRY A GLOBALIST CONCENTRATION CAMP FOR ANYONE SHOWING SIGNS OF INDIVIDUALITY WILL NOT BE IN OFFICE MUCH LONGER.

YOU ARE AN ARMY OF RELIGIOUS FASCISTS MASQUERADING AS AN OPPRESSED MINORITY AT THE EXPENSE OF AMERICA'S WELL-BEING. YOU BROKE INTO MY APARTMENT, TORTURED ME, POISONED MY FOOD, DESTROYED MY LIFE AND TRIED TO KILL ME. YOU THRIVE ON THE BLOOD OF A WOUNDED NATION. YOU FIRED A GOD-DAMN CHIP INTO MY BODY!!! THIS IS THE VERY THREAT THAT IMMIGRATION LAWS WERE DESIGNED TO PROTECT US FROM.


THESE ARE NOT IMMIGRANTS. AN IMMIGRANT IS SOMEONE WHO CROSSES AN OCEAN MAYBE, LEARNS A LANGUAGE, STANDS IN LINE, FILLS OUT FORMS, READS A FEW DOCUMENTS, AND EVENTUALLY TAKES A CITIZENSHIP TEST.
THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT IMMIGRANTS. THESE ARE MEXICANS WHO SNUCK ACROSS THE BORDER BY THE MILLIONS DURING THE LAST 20 YEARS AND DECIDED THAT THIS IS THEIR COUNTRY. FROM MY EXPERIENCE THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN OR CONCEPT OF AMERICAN CIVILZATION. THEIR PLAN IS TO MOVE IN, OVER-POPULATE AND DRIVE US AWAY UNTIL WE, UNTIL AMERICA, IS GONE.

I'M A LIBERAL FROM THE P.E. AND ANTHRAXX GENERATION. I WOULD MUCH RATHER BITCH ABOUT MY COUNTRY AND CRITISCIZE ITS HYPOCRACIES THAN DEFEND IT WITH WORDS THAT SOUND AS HATEFUL AS THOSE OF A NAZI-TELE-VANGELIST. I WOULD RATHER DEFEND MEXICAN-AMERICANS FROM BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BECAUSE OF THEIR NATIONALITY BY THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT THAN FIGHT THIS INVASION. IT'S MY COUNTRY AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO EITHER. I'M PROUD OF THAT. I'M GRATEFUL FOR THAT RIGHT.
I DON'T WAN'T ANYONE'S BLOOD. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY AND TAKE THE "STAFF" SCIENTOLOGISTS WITH YOU SHIT-MONKEY! DON'T EVER THREATEN ME AGAIN.


If the call turns out to be from a harmless Tamale vendor with a wrong number, I apologize.

2/1/07 when I lived at the Shangri Lodge I had a copy of the Iggy and the Stooges album: Raw Power. I listened to "Search and Destroy" everyday while I excorcised and fought the sickness around me. Forgotten boy comes from the lyrics of this song, which is very popular mind you, but none the less.

2/1/07 I also accused Carlos of trying to steal my personality. What I mean is that these Mexican/scientologist/Globalists have been studying me and imitating me so that they can enter the lives of my friends, and ultimately replace me. My crew has been tight since 1990. It would take a lot to break us apart like this. It would have to be done over a period of years, and that's exactly what they've been trying to do. I'll tell you something else. Ours is not an isolated incident. I don't how many targets exist or how many targets survive, but these bastards are everywhere.

Not all of them are mexican.

They have surrounded all of my freinds except "Bronston Pinchot" who is such a recluse that

they can't get near him. He beieves me.

* El-VEZ was a hero to most but he never meant shit to me, cause he's part of a plot to destroy us whatever he says. Motherfuck him and George Lopez!


9/29/08*

Oh good God.

I’m not religious. I don’t believe that Jesus Christ was anything more than a hipster Jewish aristocrat…

But right now….I’m asking for help from the Gods.

Because this God damn shit-monkey is on myspace right now…on a page created by someone who was once one of my best friendS, now brainwashed and brain-dead…posting a fucking joke he stole from the onion…making fun of paranoid schizophrenia…in the midst of a situation where George W. bush… the worst President in the history of the United states…

….is using psychological warfare to cause innocent people to be diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia in order to control information and insure secrecy….
the same President who allows shit monkeys like this asshole…to cross the border by the millions and violate the civil rights of good Americans like myself ……next to the joke he stole from the onion…he writes…’this reminded me of you know who. ‘(meaning me.)

This motherfucker is a piece of shit gang member who along with Vicente the meatball thief and all the other shitmonkeys who tortured my ass for seven years (though I never ratted anyone out to immigration or even complained to the Arabs who own the fucking building about Vicente using his maintenance key to come into my apartment and steal food from my fucking refrigerator) has helped the scientologists to destroy my life…AND HE'S grinning right now…..exploiting the failure of Bush/cheney to protect the American people…
after Alberto Gonzales has resigned in disgrace…and Antonio Villarogasa has handed Los Angeles over to the Mexican Mafia…is right there in my fucking face…grinning.

I’ve engaged this person. I’ve proven that he is fact a complete fucking idiot with nothing original or even interesting to say. He’s completely full of shit. He belongs in jail. He belongs in Mexico.


I love Greek and Norse mythology…and I’m not unfamiliar with Egyptian mythology……


So any one...if any of you Gods are real…please….strike this shit monkey dead.!!!!!

Thor, Poseidon, All Mighty Zeus, Great Odin the all father, anyone….

Hey whatever you want….I’ll go to the supermarket and buy you a sacrifice….I’ll give you a fucking turkey, a ham, some king crab legs……You can even have my absinthe

Anything…please…..strike this shit-monkey dead!!!

Destroy him. Smear his crumbled remains along the walk of fame…and let justice be served.

My government has failed me. My friends have failed me. I’ve lost all faith in humankind….There is no justice to this shit monkey’s continued existence….

Please…Oh please….let him die violently and painfully.

Remove him from this world….for I am but a humble mortal with no capacity for murder…..but I will do my best to serve the gods….

If you please…. strike this shit-monkey dead. Please!

Galactus…you may transform me with your power cosmic so that I might seek out new worlds for you to devour…if only you will smite this retarded idiot shit-monkey, who’s very existence is an insult to all that is true ,great and even decent…

Please smite this retarded dip-shit grinning monkey motherfucker….so that goodness may endure….and mankind continue its evolution.

Rid the world of this shit-monkey…and I shall be your champion.

Smite this shit-monkey…for I haven’t the legal right to do so myself….but we are all to be better served when this shit monkey is destroyed.

I call upon the Gods!

I dare thee to make thy presence known…or I shall replace thee with my own greatness…and shame thee with my radiant light…..

This shit-monkey must be destroyed…or in his stead I shall destroy the very stars and rid the world of Gods forever…..

If you do not serve thee now…..and destroy this god damn piece of shit.

Fuck you Carlos.
You pathetic idiot piece of shit! The onion’s comedy writers thank you for your patronage…but what the fuck have you got to say for yourself!??

Nothing……because you’re a fucking idiot!

All you can possibly do is copy this and paste it onto your page saying…

”Hee hee luke at what dis intelligent creative person say about meeee! I got no sheeett tu say for mysellllllf…because I am devoid of thought and intelligence. Hee-heeeeee! I make people laugh….dat’s what I do!”

Motherfucker you jacked a routine from Jeff fucking fox-worthy…and you just might be a shit-monkey!

So shut the fuck up. Unless you can prove that you aren’t the dumbest motherfucker who ever lived.

Shut the fuck up!...unless you can think of a way to shut me the fuck up…that doesn’t involve material written by professionals….that you read for other people like fucking Jay Leno.

Shut the fuck up. You pathetic brain dead piece of shit.

I mean it…anyone……I’m desperate….you don’t even have to be a God….I’ll take whatever I can get……orko….snarf…..fucking papa smurf…you’re a fucking scientist right?…….Destroy this fucking shit monkey…….so that the people may live and be free.

Destroy this fucking shit-monkey….for my leaders are incompetent assholes…and I know who he is.

He has never tasted justice.

Destroy this shit-monkey….so that goodness may endure.


That is all.


*this guy uses the screen name 'sonic forgotten boy'....despite not knowing what 'sonic' means.


I offer no apology for my hatred of this person. I've got 24 HOUR Surveilance up my ass despite having no criminal record....yet life is grand for this peice of shit Gang member...because the Mexican mafia has that much power.
You see that fucking cop up there...he sent his image to my cell phone for no reason and with no explanation!
Fuck you!!! You know why I'm not afraid of you officer shitmonkey?!!
Because I haven't fucking done anything!!!!!!
-And by trying to frighten me with your badge...you have expressed your intention to abuse your authority and violate my rights....which you are not allowed to do!!!!
Fuck you!!!
If you ever touch me....If you ever give me any fucking trouble....I'll have a god damn public record of your implied threat...and your ass will be charged!!!!
You dumb motherfucker! Why on earth would you send evidence of a God damn mexican mafia controlled police force to my fucking cell phone?
I'll answer for you...you're fucking stupid!
So fuck you! I'm not afraid of your stupid ass. I've read the constitution. I know what my rights are...and you can kiss my black/Irish-british-french-italian ass you piece of shit coward motherfucker...look at those stupid ass sunglasses.....dumb motherfucker.




No comments: